[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2610) isometric mode: roads drawn over rails

To: Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2610) isometric mode: roads drawn over rails
From: Rafał Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:29:12 +0100

Dnia 2002.12.19 12:48 Jason Short via RT napisał(a):
On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 06:37, Jason Short via RT wrote:

> In isometric mode there is a bug in the sprite layering: roads can
> sometimes be drawn over rails.

Here is the old drawing system:

http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Attachment/18789/11378/wrong.png

and the fixed variant:

http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Attachment/18789/11379/right.png

The difference is subtle, but has a significant effect IMO.
It is nice that you slowly read my old patch to sprite layering :
 - mountainus blent.
 - road fix.

There are 2 additional  ( please look at it again :) ) fixes :
- special should be draw above irrigations/farmland and road but under mine.
- new irrigation/farmland system ( I have new code for this ).

Rafal

Czatujesz? Zaloz konto pocztowe w domenie @CZATeria.pl
Rezerwacja dla zarejestrowanych nickow tylko do 20 grudnia!
http://link.interia.pl/f16b0