[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2606) upgrading a selected unit doesn't update leg

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2606) upgrading a selected unit doesn't update legal orders
From: "Benoit Hudson via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:37:59 -0800

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 11:28:02AM -0800, ChrisK@xxxxxxxx via RT wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 11:05:03AM -0800, Benoit Hudson via RT wrote:
> >
> > I upgrade a settler to an engineer.  Now, I need to deselect that unit and
> > select it again before I can modify ('o') any terrain.
>
> I can't reproduce this with 1.14 Beta Cvs. Which version did you use?

1.14.0-beta2 downloaded Nov 30.  Precisely what I do is select the unit in
the city dialog, activate it, close the dialog & make sure it's a settler.
Then, reopen the city dialog, upgrade.  The 'orders' menu doesn't change,
and I get no response to an 'o'.  No effect of closing the city dialog.  I
can send a save file if you'd like.

        -- Benoît