[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2591) Nondenominational calendar patch

To: esr@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2591) Nondenominational calendar patch
From: "Raimar Falke via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:11:46 -0800

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 11:26:00AM -0800, esr@xxxxxxxxxxx via RT wrote:
> Raimar Falke via RT <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > As you may have noticed there are more votes against BCE/CE then for
> > it. The maintainers agree to these reasons (unknown to people,
> > academic use but freeciv is a game, non-Christian people will already
> > encountered it, ...). So it will stay BC/AD. Case closed.
>
> OK.  Have you applied any of the data file patches yet?  It doesn't
> look like it, if I'm reading the rt status code right.
>
> If not, it might be simpler if I submit a rollup data patch -- Barsoom,
> class/legend attributes, dates in BC/AD, typo fixes, the lot.  What
> would you prefer.

*reading the threads* You need a flag for the Barsoomians (sp?). I
have applied the small docu changes. I have applied the extra-leader
patch (_except_ dunedain.ruleset, here you you and Paul have to come
to an agreement). Please resend the class/legend patch without the
EC/BCE. Did I miss anything?

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot."