[Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL icons

To: Sam Barnett-Cormack <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL icons
From: Rafa³ Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:03:40 +0100

Dnia 2002.12.17 19:01 Sam Barnett-Cormack napisa³(a):
This may have been addressed on-list, but a quick search didn't find
it
in my mail archive;

I was just looking at the SDL-screenshots, and a hell of a lot of
icons
and graphics look identical to the Civ2 ones - improvements,
wheat/shiedls/etc, citizens - is this being/has this been addressed?

Did I miss an earlier discussion? Should I be slapped upside the head?

Yes you miss something :)

Some screenshot were made with civ2 orginal graphic but I only want show tha client can use it.
Default gfx come from HiRes Civ2 modpac and are on GPL.

Rafal

WIADOMOSCI minuta po minucie... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16a8