[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2558) fixed and bug in BeOS port

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2558) fixed and bug in BeOS port
From: "Bernd Korz via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:40:06 -0800

Hi!

1. I have no get the gettetxt version compiling and i have all files which
i need.
2. Iconv - I   shows me now all informations and it looks like it is also
compiled/installed correct
3. I have ported all tools which are needed now that i have the newest as
base.
4. We made a lot of changes (jdore and me) in the sources which i have now
removed to have a base

So now my problem is that i have also no fonts in it, any ideas.

Greets,
--
Bernd Korz