[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2534) civclient crash on FreeBSD 5.0

To: mwlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2534) civclient crash on FreeBSD 5.0
From: "Guest via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:46:12 -0800

Hello,

Running Freeciv 1.13.0 on FreeBSD 5.0, with gtk, no local patches applied.

When I put a unit to sentry or to fortify, and then click on it to
activate it, civclient crashes with a bus error.  I have attached the
core dump.

While not having freeciv more than doubles my productivity, it would be
nice to have. :-)