[Freeciv-Dev] RFC: 1.14.0

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] RFC: 1.14.0
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:58:51 +0000 (GMT)

I've noticed some issues with beta2 have been raised. I've also noticed
two core dump reports.

But I don't see any of the issues raised as serious enough to warrant
delaying further. And I cannot reproduce nor figure out any of the core
dumps.

So I want to proceed to release. Preferably towards the end of the week.

That makes this the point where you all should scream, "No, fix X first!",
whatever X is.

And everyone also please look at the issues and the two core dump reports
and see if YOU can figure them out.

  - Per