[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2447) Thank you for emailing EQTesting

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2447) Thank you for emailing EQTesting
From: "eqtesting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:10:58 -0800

Thank you for emailing EQTesting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  This email is for
reporting bugs in EverQuest which take more space than the /bug report
in game.

We appreciate your email.  We will read and investigate all bugs
reported so please try to give us as much information as you can.
Please include zone names, item names, NPC names and anything else that
may be vital to the bug's reproduction.  Also indicate what's the best
way to contact you if necessary. Please keep in mind that we will only
contact you if we need to get more information from you.

If you have a customer service or technical issue please email
eqmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for assistance.

Thank you again for your time,

EverQuest Testing Team