[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2413) ai diplomacy patch

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2413) ai diplomacy patch
From: "jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:45:23 -0800

    I just wanna comment two this:

    - when you cancel an alliance with an ai, it seems that the code
does not transfer you units from its cities. So in the next turn you get
an assert.

    - I think that when a civilitation splits throught civil war, the
new ai player does not get an inicialized ai.diplomacy structure, so is
likely to crash when ai_evaluate_* in diplomacy.c executes. Any way,
i've unavable to find the rutine that inicializes that struct. In
server_player_init() is not...

    Any way, i'll look it in the new patch code.

En/na Per I. Mathisen via RT ha escrit: