[Freeciv-Dev] renaming audio_init

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] renaming audio_init
From: Jason Dorje Short <vze49r5w@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:41:43 -0500

Raimar Falke via RT wrote:
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 11:02:54AM -0800, Mike Kaufman via RT wrote:

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 10:56:01AM -0800, Jason Short via RT wrote:

This piece of code does not, as you might expect, actually do any audio.
It just initializes the list of audio modules available.

The actual playing of audio is safely hidden below the dont_run_as_root
call.

then change the name of the call to make it what you would expect.

The name is from me ;)

We have audio_init and audio_real_init. What do you suggest? Renaming
them to audio_pre_init and audio_init?

Note, this isn't related to the original issue - let's keep it off of RT (unless/until a new PR# is created).

My suggestion would be audio_init_modules().

jason