[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2296) Allies 2

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2296) Allies 2
From: "ChrisK@xxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:52:45 -0800

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 09:06:49AM -0800, ChrisK@xxxxxxxx via RT wrote:

> BETA 1 Gtk 1.2
>
> When my ally attacks, the focus goes to that fight.
> When we attack both, it is very difficult to play, because
> the focus moves all the time.

I just had a game were 1 player shared map with me. Because he
had shared map with others, I could follow the fights of these.

After a while it got so hard that I nearly wasn't able to play my game.
The map switched away so often, that you couldn't open a city nor send a
unit with goto!

Eventually I withdrawed my map, but this doesn't help at all. The other
player should have withdrawn his, but didn't ...

So: I really want an option:

Focus follows foreign units not insight (of my units) on/off

so I can switch it off.

Thanks,

Christian

--