[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2293) Paratroopers jumping into an empty city

To: ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2293) Paratroopers jumping into an empty city
From: "Davide Pagnin via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:34:43 -0800

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 23:52, Per I. Mathisen via RT wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Thomas Strub via RT wrote:
> > when jumping with a Paratrooper into an empty city of people with status
> > neutral, the Paratrooper is in the enemy city.
>
> Patch attached. If you aren't in war, and know the city is there, you
> won't be allowed to drop. If you aren't in war and you don't know, you die
> on the drop but get to see stuff around the city.

I gave first look to the patch and seems fine.
Though I have to check better.

NOTE: About application to the stable.
A new i18n string is introduced:
_("Game: You are not at war with %s.")

This IMHO isn't good for the stable branch.
Can't we rewrite this string, similar to one of the existing?
_("Game: Cannot attack unless you declare war first.")

>   - Per

        Davide