[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2290) [rff] onsetwar

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2290) [rff] onsetwar
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:06:27 +0100

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 09:41:53PM +0100, Thomas Strub wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 11:57:18PM +0000, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> > On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Thomas Strub via RT wrote:
> >
> > Speaking of borders, there is a working patch for borders on the freecivac
> > web page. Can anyone volunteer to finish the few things remaining before
> > this patch can go in? (See its README for more info.)
>
> What is the problem with the current border patch?

Ok ... should first look and then ask :-)

Its possible to move with hostile units during peace over the borders.
Peaceful units aren't thrown out of territority after war is declared.
Borders aren't changing during war. (an enemy unit should be able to
"move" borders)

Borders have no effect to game now. But i think the borderarea is
fine.

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem