Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] beta2?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] beta2?
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:39:06 +0000 (GMT)

I intend the next beta to be the final one, barring suprise bugs. Please
speak up if there are things not listed here that should go in or be fixed
first.

I want the following fixed/committed before doing a final beta:
 - settlers (patch, Greg responsible)
 - "End turn when done moving && 1 auto-explorer" (patch, #2237, #2251)
 - auto end turn in AI mode when turn done (patch)

Unsure about:
 - "client disconnect all the time" (no patch, unknown cause)
 - dirent.h bug (#2249)

Anything else I forgot?

  - Per