Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] echo command lines only when successful (PR#2252, PR#2540)

To: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] echo command lines only when successful (PR#2252, PR#2540)
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:56:30 +0100

This is a patch to improve the feedback on commands, which was affected
by recent patches, and also reported in Jitterbug (PR#2240 and PR#2252).

The new behaviour is debatable, but I can't see how to improve further
without making the code even uglier.  Perhaps the feedback for
some of the commands can be improved.

As a side effect, I removed the buffer allargs from handle_stdin_input.
Its existence seems due to a mistake in reading the code.

--
Reinier