Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: jitterbug gone beserk?

To: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: jitterbug gone beserk?
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:22:53 +0200

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 02:42:31PM -0600, Bobby D. Bryant wrote:
> For the past 30 hours or so I've been getting a steady stream of
> duplicate messages from jitterbug about some *really* old patches.  It
> started out sending the messages every 15 minutes or so, but now it's
> down to sending them only every few hours.
>
> Could someone figure out what the problem is and make it stop, please?

I'm converting the old Jitterbug DB to the new RT system we want to
use. I have disabled all outgoing emails. So at least I thought. Can
you please mail me one of these mails?

BTW: the new system is available at rt.freeciv.org. Note that it is
still in a testing stage.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "- Amiga Y2K fixes (a bit late, wouldn't you say?)"