Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] IPv6 support.

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] IPv6 support.
From: "Luc Beloeil" <luc.beloeil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:13:40 +0200

Hi all,

I'm not very expert at coding, but I would have liked to port Freeciv source code so as to support IPv6 and IPv4 transport. Here are original source code files (called source.c.orig) and updates (source.c).

Compilation works under Linux with gtk-gui (same change can be done for gtk2-gui). Server is also available and IPv4 or IPv6 connections are supported.

I'd be very happy to have feedback if someone is enough courageous to test my changes.

Luc