Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Sounds: midi national hymnes for diplomacy?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Sounds: midi national hymnes for diplomacy?
From: Gerrit Holl <gerrit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:32:01 +0200

Hi,

I have a proposal. As sound, midi's of the national hymne could be played. These are not GPL but free of copyright. The gameplay moment this could be done is when diplomacy is done with a certain nation, and for example when a nation splits in civil war (the new countries' hymne could be played).

A problem of this is that many nations are not present nations, and it has a political problem in some cases, but I think the idea is not bad. What do you think?

regards,
Gerrit.

--
SP - word lid van de actiefste linkse partij -
http://www.sp.nl/