Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: client core

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: client core
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:45:24 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:
> Known problem. Fixed by the unit agents patches. It required larger
> changes than this small patch. Cities havethe same problem (but are
> destroyed less common).

Well, that _is_ the problem? AFAIK, this issue should never arise (unless
there is a client bug somewhere).

In any case, my small patch does seem to fix the symptom, which means it
should go in in the meantime.

Yours
Per

"I don't see why people are so upset about cloning sheep. American
television networks have been doing that to their audiences for years."
-- Jello Biafra