Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Production in new cities (PR#1948)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Production in new cities (PR#1948)
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:58:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello freecivers,

new or new aquired cities have strange features.

First if i counquer a city where my enemy has bought something the
status is on bought allready this turn, ok for me.
Same for selling something.

Now with a new city.
Buying in a new city doesn't work.
Same for selling (palace)

Thats ok too, but not very plausible.

But now:
When you disband a unit or help wonderproduction with caravan in a new
city and want to change the production the following message will turn
up:
Game: You have bought this turn, can't change.

What should be changed and what not?

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem