Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Automake stuff; preparations for gettext 0.11.4.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Automake stuff; preparations for gettext 0.11.4.
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:08:16 +0200

I'd like to update our version of gettext to 0.11.4 soon, but before
that can be done there are few details that need to be sorted out.

In the m4 directory, some files need to be renamed: glibc.m4 ->
glibc21.m4, langinfo.m4 -> codeset.m4, posix.m4 -> isc-posix.m4.
Reason: back when these files were copied from the gettext 0.11.38
distribution, we used one big file to store all macros.  When the file
was split up the macros were not given their original names.  This
confuses the gettextize program.

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
As President I have to go vacuum my coin collection!