Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Zaurus port update

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Zaurus port update
From: Rob Fisher <rfisher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 00:57:11 +0200

On Thursday 08 August 2002 11:56 am, they all laughed and stared when Martin
Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> Thanks for the news ill update the website asap.

You've got a comma instead of a dot in one of the URLs.

I'm getting loads of hits for both the source and the binaries, incidentally.
Seems like a lot of people want to play Freeciv on the move!  I'd better make
sure I do a good job...

Rob.
--
             GPG Key ID: 80829BC2  |  http://www.robfisher.net

"I have found there ain't no sure way to find out whether you like people or
hate them than travel with them."  -- Mark Twain (1835-1910)