Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Zaurus port update

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Zaurus port update
From: Rob Fisher <rfisher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:15:56 +0200

A few bits of new information:

- I've got proper web hosting now, so I don't need to spread my web pages
around between servers in different countries depending on where I am.
Hence, the Zaurus Freeciv stuff is at:
http://www.robfisher.net/zaurus/freeciv.html

- There is now downloadable source code, and a new version 0.0.3 which has
the Orders->Build City menu item working.  No city dialog boxes or city names
yet, but I'm adding stuff bit by bit.  Keep an eye on the web page for
updates.

- A few people have offered help.  I have made a page with guidelines on how
to help here:
http://www,robfisher.net/zaurus/freeciv_dev.html

Rob.
--
             GPG Key ID: 80829BC2  |  http://www.robfisher.net
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and