[Freeciv-Dev] Can someone generate a map with Civworld for me?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Can someone generate a map with Civworld for me?
From: Miguel Farah <miguel@xxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:35:47 -0400

I'm working on a new map generator of my own, and I'm running into
problems with the savefile format. I'd try to generate a valid savefile
with Civworld to use that as a template, but I can't run it (long
story).

I need someone to do this for me: create a new 40x25 map with Civworld;
add a few terrain squares here and there; add fish (special 2) on ocean
squares (preferably in northern areas of the map); add whales (special
1) on ocean squares (preferably in southern areas of the map); add a few
mountains somewhere; save that file, and mail it to me.

I'm using Freeciv 1.12.0, BTW.

And if someone explains to me what the valid options for the options=""
line are, I'll be even more grateful.

Thanks.