[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Path finding implementation.

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [RFC] Path finding implementation.
From: "G. Dyke" <gordon.dyke@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:34:50 +0200

I'm sorry to intrude on freeciv-dev for this, but I'm not on any of the
other lists.

I saw a mail dating back to april saying that imagemagick would convert xmp
to png and that the author (Cronus) would be putting up png's of the missing
tilesets and modpacks on the polish server. Did he and where are they ? (It
would take me just over an hour to download imagemagick so I'm trying to
find another way - yes I do use windows - sorry)

Greg