[Freeciv-Dev] Re: bugs and todo

To: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: bugs and todo
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:34:27 -0500

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 06:59:50PM +0200, Per I Mathisen wrote:
> In order to get up-to-date and useful BUGS and TODO and "Known Bugs" and
> "Suggestions/Ideas", I propose to do the following changes to Jitterbug,
> cvs docu and the web post release:
>
> Jitterbug folders:
> ------------------
>
> beta-open             deleted (replaced by known-bugs)
> patches-deferred      deleted (not used)
> mac                   deleted (not used)
> jitterbug             deleted (not used)
> www                   deleted (not used)
> TODO                  new, replaces TODO file, linked by "Suggestions"
> known-bugs            new, replaces BUGS file, linked by "Known Bugs"
> open                  less known/common issues/bugs
> wishlist              things maintainers have no particular opinion on
>
> This way we get a system for keeping track of things to do and things that
> don't work that isn't split in two places (cvs and web) where both are
> laughably outdated. We can also assign bugs and TODO items to people,
> indiciate who is working on what, from inside jitterbug, and keep track of
> what is happening to it.

        I would suggest we should also have an "Unreproducible" category.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Finally, the Navy stated that [...] "However, use of the area as a live
fire range has the beneficial effect of reducing the negative impacts of
human intrusion."' - Center For Biological Diversity v Pirie and Rumsfeld