[Freeciv-Dev] Re: CVS Access not working

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: CVS Access not working
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 04:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 10:10:01PM -0700, Raahul Kumar wrote:
> > I'm using WinCVS under win98. My annonymous access no longer seems to work.
> > I get the following error message:
> >

> > cvs [login aborted]: connect to www.freeciv.org:2401 failed: Connection
> timed
> > out
>
> Looks like a network error and not a CVS error. Can you reach
> www.freeciv.org on HTTP?

Yes. All my other internet access works fine, I can ftp to freeciv.org fine.
The CVS access is no longer a problem. It's working again. Bizarre. I can only
assume there was a problem somewhere on someone's network.

>       Raimar
>
> --
>  email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   "brand memory are for windows users that think their stability
>    problems come from the memory"
>     -- bomek in #freeciv

Aloha,
RK.

In Germany, they first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because
I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic. Then they came for me -- and by
that time there was nobody left to speak up. -Pastor Marton Niemoller