[Freeciv-Dev] Distributions and binaries

To: Freeciv Development List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Distributions and binaries
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:32:35 +0100 (BST)

I just discovered that we are in RedHat, SuSe and Debian distributions
(maybe in others too, don't know).  Isn't it great news?

Well, maybe for some it is not news at all...  And for some it's not
great: they contain so much stuff, they probably grab verything they
see...  But at least we passed their quality control.

Also, SuSe 8.0 includes 1.12.0 version but the SuSe-binary on out ftp site
is 1.11.4.

Same with Debian: you can download precompiled 1.12.0 from Debian itself,
        http://packages.debian.org/testing/games/freeciv.html
but not from FreeCiv ftp-site.

G.