[Freeciv-Dev] Re: transport bugfix - final (fwd)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: transport bugfix - final (fwd)
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:34:21 +0200 (MEST)

On Mon, 27 May 2002, Karl-Ingo Friese wrote:
> The drawback of the solution I submitted is that - as it
> is implemented - APCs wont be able to transport allied
> units. For this it would need a different command for
> boarding a unit than sentry (which would not be a bad
> idea after all but surely no good during feature freeze).

A unit doing sentry in a tile with an allied APC can be placed inside the
APC. I agree the APC should not scoop up allied, sentried units on the
way.

This can be done as a separate patch, though.

Yours,
Per

"It is difficult to catch a black cat in a
dark room. Especially if there is no cat
there." - Confucius