[Freeciv-Dev] Repeated CMA "lost control of" messages (PR#1510)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Repeated CMA "lost control of" messages (PR#1510)
From: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Kenn Munro
Version: 1.12.3-devel
Client: Gtk+
OS: Red Hat 7.2
Submission from: (NULL) (216.104.110.108)

I lost Saigon to Barbarians in 1050 AD, and it gave me the "CMA: You lost
control of Saigon. Detaching from city." message.  But, it seems that every turn
Saigon is "seen" by my units, the same CMA message is repeated.  I also noticed
that when loading this saved game, it gives the CMA "lost control of" message
again, even though Saigon was lost 4 turns previous.

I've uploaded a save game (saigon.sav.gz) to incoming.  Join as Kenn.  Move the
pikeman in Rauma close to Saigon.  Also notice the CMA message for Saigon when
the game starts.

I'm using the latest cvs.

Kenn