[Freeciv-Dev] Speed problem with CMA (PR#1508)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Speed problem with CMA (PR#1508)
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 05:07:24 -0700 (PDT)

CVS 26 MAY 2002

Changing the CMA preset globally for all cities (from within the
city report window) needs a lot of time. I think part of the
problem are the multiple updates of text lines here.

I fear the problem will get even bigger when you do this over
the internet (not tested).

Since most of the developers probably use powerful machines
this may not have been noticed yet.

Example:

200 MHz AMD K6-2 and PCI graphics
34 cities of size 8