[Freeciv-Dev] Re: bug in nation selection dialog (PR#1472)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: bug in nation selection dialog (PR#1472)
From: Karl-Ingo Friese <kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 04:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike,

I was trying to apply the patch in order to test it but it
failed. Which CVS version did you apply it to ?

Your cleanup looks good as far as I could see without
testing ...

Mfg,
ChaosE

PS: I tried to download cvs-May16-18 but for some reasons they
    dont contain a "configure" file anymore. Is this meant ?

--

Karl-Ingo Friese
kif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx