[Freeciv-Dev] patch: rulesetloading 5

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: rulesetloading 5
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:08:28 +0200 (MEST)

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Per I Mathisen wrote, to Ben:
> this one best. Except the cleanup function should be in
> common/improvement.c and be called improvement_free(), as this isn't
> I'm working on fixing the other offenders as part of my ongoing ruleset
> cleanup.

Actually, please call it free_improvements(), since that'll be consistent
with the cleanup functions in the attached patch. It moves ruleset loading
before start of server cmdline, and reloads the ruleset when rulesetdir is
changed. I think I've plugged all the memory holes except for buildings.

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21