[Freeciv-Dev] Visit Beautiful Pueblo Colorado

To: "Freeciv-dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Visit Beautiful Pueblo Colorado
From: "John Hartford" <hartford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 01:30:17 -0600

Premium Victorian Room in the Heart of Durango Colorado

Test Here!
A Very Special Stay in Durango!

Come to Durango and get a real special package deal.
You will stay at the Historic General Palmer Hotel in a truly special Victorian room.  You will walk a very few short steps to the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Rail Road Depot where you will board the train for one of the most spectacular train rides in the entire world.

You will ride the train through the fabulous Animas Valley and on up to Silverton Colorado, a old Gold and Silver mining town. The Colorado Rocky Mountains in this region are about as spectacular as they get!  Waterfalls, Gorgeous Canyons and absolutely the most beautiful mountains you have ever seen!

For more information Click Here!
Or Call Us Toll Free at: 866.516.8404

Offer expires June 30, 2002

If we have offended you by our offer, please forgive us.  I you
would kindly click the link below, call our toll free remove
number or write us, we will never e-mail you again.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please Click Here
Call us at 1-866-516.8407 to unsubscribe by phone
Write us at: Southwest Travel Reservations P.O. Box 30071
Laughlin, Nevada 89028