[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Graphics - PD license

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Graphics - PD license
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:24:57 -0400 (EDT)

I've already started.  It looks pretty cool, especially the terrain
specials (someone there has artistic talent!).  The units are a little
problematic -- I've had to use those from Lexxy in a few cases -- and I've
probably mis-assigned them from a proper game perspective.

I'l probably post a first version sometime today.

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."