[Freeciv-Dev] ** FREE NEW AGE-METAPHYSICAL NEWSLETTER **

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] ** FREE NEW AGE-METAPHYSICAL NEWSLETTER **
From: "network" <giati9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 19:02:11

** FREE NEW AGE-METAPHYSICAL NEWSLETTER **

This is not spam. We are NewAgeMeta, an internet
resource for ~New Age, Metaphysical, Wholistic,
Spiritual~ interests.

You or someone you know listed this email address
to receive information about life-affirming web sites,
chat rooms, and bulletin boards.

If this came to you in error, please accept
our apology for disturbing you in any way.

To remove yourself from this list, you need do nothing.
We are updating our records and if we do not hear from
you your email address will be removed.

To remain on our list,
send an email to:

NewAgeMeta@xxxxxxx
Subject: Yes

You will receive;

Free New Age, Metaphysical Newsletter ~

Free ebook: "AS A MAN THINKETH", by James Allen

Free ebook: ~Enlightenment to go~

ENJOY!
------

Please let us know of any site that you think
others might enjoy checking out. List your site
or someone else's. Include name of site and URL.

-

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. More
information at http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

660272