[Freeciv-Dev] Re: BUG REPORT: Message Options window doesn't close (PR#1

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Takacs Gabor <tg330@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: BUG REPORT: Message Options window doesn't close (PR#1438)
From: Kenn Munro <kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 May 2002 21:35:30 -0400

On a related topic, if you press the standard close button at the "What
Nation Will You Be?" window, you end up getting "stuck".  The client is
connected, and the game is started, but you can't do or see anything.
Perhaps pressing the standard close button should be the equivalent of
hitting the "Disconnect" button.

Kenn