[Freeciv-Dev] Ecartis command results: No commands found (fwd)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Peter Ehrlich <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Ecartis command results: No commands found (fwd)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 09:47:35 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Peter Ehrlich wrote:
> I have been working on my own freeciv nation and it is all done.  I can start
> the server,  I can connect, but there is one problem.  When I try to start a
> game, the server gives me this:

The way of doing natural city names has been changed. Please s*ubscribe to
the freeciv-data mailing list if you want to make nations or ruleset
changes.

Now, we don't use "plains_cities =" anymore, but put all cities in the
main block, and write "Oslo (plains)" instead. See eg Chilean nation in
current cvs.

Yours,
Per

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those two understand binary and
those
who don't."