[Freeciv-Dev] make dist?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] make dist?
From: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:07:48 -0700

I'm unable to get aclocal/auto* to work on CVS; I understand this is
because I've got the new autoconf 2.52 and automake 1.5.  Is there any
way to build from CVS with these?  If not, can someone do a make dist
and put a tarball on freeciv.org?  The last CVS snapshot is from
12 April . . .

I'm working on some updated rulesets using the new_natural_city_names,
but I need something newer than 12 April for that.

Any assistance would be much appreciated . . .

--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul