[Freeciv-Dev] new (r-)hires units collection

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new (r-)hires units collection
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:12:07 +0200 (MEST)

I have uploaded a new "hires" replacement to incoming. It contains a
heavily changed units.xpm with lots of changes from the old HiRes one, and
lots of quality modpack units too. The rest is lifted straight from
r-hires.

Also uploaded is hires_extra.png, a huge collection of units from the
maker of HiRes, for use in modpacks.

All above mentioned graphics are GPL. Please take a look and give me some
comments on the units.

Yours,
Per

"While we're all in favor of Arafat doing more to suppress violence in
the Middle East, we fear that he doesn't have all that much influence on
the Israeli government. " --Sam Smith