[Freeciv-Dev] Re: is it just me, or...

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: is it just me, or...
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:33:56 -0400 (EDT)

I'm getting it too.  Or rather, I've gotten 4 copies of Petr Baudis' bug
report about a civserver crash, all with different problem numbers but
otherwise identical.  There might be a couple of other duplicates.

I don't know why.

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."