[Freeciv-Dev] Re: dynamic timeout (PR#1356)

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: dynamic timeout (PR#1356)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 01:43:21 +0200 (MEST)

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> added a new function get_args() in shared.c comment in the function
> header should explain most of it. It's a much better deal than strtok.

I like get_args().

Not part of your patch, but could you consider removing the ifdefs that
make timeout -1 only available in debug mode? It is much better to run AI
pitfights with fast, non-debug servers.

Yours,
Per

"While we're all in favor of Arafat doing more to suppress violence in
the Middle East, we fear that he doesn't have all that much influence on
the Israeli government. " --Sam Smith