[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Gamelog and i18n

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Gamelog and i18n
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:46:35 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:
> Should the gamelog messages be translated or not? Currently 4 out of
> 41 are marked as translated.

I think we agreed earlier that they should be. At least Mike said
so :-)

However, don't translate the special strings used by
civserver.freeciv.org:

***  1: Russians(127)   2: Slovenians(66)   3: Turks(31)   4: Welsh(0)
RANK d,242|c,152|b,89|a,8|

Not that there is much to translate there...

Yours,
Per

"While we're all in favor of Arafat doing more to suppress violence in
the Middle East, we fear that he doesn't have all that much influence on
the Israeli government. " --Sam Smith