[Freeciv-Dev] Re: 'goto' prefers the path via ship (PR# 888)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: 'goto' prefers the path via ship (PR# 888)
From: Micha Riser <mriser@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:57:15 -0800 (PST)

I saw the notes to my bug report asking if the bug is still existent and
complaining that my savegame isn't any more where I had written.

I do not know if the bug is still in the lastest cvs. But I have made a new
savegame and put it into incoming on ftp.freeciv.org. To test for the bug
connect as Human and goto the knight to the enemy city.

- Micha