[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] gettext

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] gettext
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:19:52 +0100

Per says that we should include extra tests (Per: extra compared to
what?) in acinclude.m4. So I have all appended all my m4 files which
came with my gettext:

/usr/share/aclocal/codeset.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/gettext.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/glibc21.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/iconv.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/isc-posix.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/lcmessage.m4
/usr/share/aclocal/progtest.m4

Raahul: do you still get problems if you apply this patch to a clean
version and run aclocal?

I have also changed the message if msgfmt isn't found.

About the --gettextutil-prefix: you can use
  MSGFMT=/path/to/your/msgfmt_prog ./configure

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    1) Customers cause problems.