[Freeciv-Dev] new hires: r-hires + modpack units

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new hires: r-hires + modpack units
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:46:19 +0100 (MET)

I've upload the file newhires.tar.gz to ftp incoming. It contains r-hires
and a new units.xpm composed by yours truly. I've taken a few units from
lexxy and quite a few from xconq. It now contains 99 units, a true wealth
for modpack authors compared to the standard freeciv tileset.

I suggest this goes in as a replacement for hires, and I have hence
replaced all mentions of "r-hires" with "hires".

Other than that, it is all r-hires, really. I never liked trident much,
and I think r-hires is the best tileset there is for freeciv at the
moment.

Please send replies to freeciv-data only.

Yours,
Per

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
 -- Jack Nicholson