[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another application for kill_desire equation. (PR#1325

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Another application for kill_desire equation. (PR#1325)
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:00:39 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 03:14:17PM +0000, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> >

> > Ternary operator (1) is in the original code and (2) I prefer it to
> > the three line if construct:
> > if (unhap) {
> >   b0 -= 2 * c * TRADE;
> > }
> > which is just a waste of spce.
>                              ^ You are miserly today.

hehe ;)

> > > It looks ok otherwise (aside the fact that you use tabs ;).
> >
> > maybe I'll hack emacs C mode... :(
>
> M-x tabify or untabify or indent(1).

Yes, it works, but I'd need to select the region I want to untabify and
type the command which is a bother.  However, starting from untabify and
digging through help I found indent-tabs-mode.  Now if I hit TAB and emacs
aligns the line for me, it will not use tabs to pad it, only spaces.
Grand!

So tab-corrected patch attached.  I still retain the ternary operator
since I like it and nothing in the style guide says it's evil.

Best,
G.