[Freeciv-Dev] Re: screenshots

To: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: screenshots
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 02:34:00 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Mike Kaufman wrote:

> I was taking a quick peek at the screenshots page and noticed that we
> have nothing recent. Would some enterprising soul submit a couple of
> screenshots showcasing the new city dialog (overview and CMA) as well as
> Daniel's isotrident?

I've created screenshots for all the tilesets I've made (and for a few
others).  They're at http://speyer1-b.student.umd.edu/chooseset  I've
created one other,
http://speyer1-b.student.umd.edu/macroisotrident-improvements.jpg which is
designed to showcase macroisotrident's ability to display units and
improvements simultaneously (this capability was recently requested,
IIRC).

I've now added a directory http://speyer1-b.student.umd.edu/dialogs which
contains shots of various dialog boxes.  Many of them aren't in the main
CVS yet, but soon :).

Feel free to copy any/all of this to www.freeciv.org