Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game Starting Version 10

To: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Game Starting Version 10
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:13:58 +0100

Dear diary, on Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 04:32:37AM CET, I got a letter,
where Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> Here is yet another version of the improved game starting patch.  It fixes
> the intermittant freeze on end-game and generally cleans up the code.
>
> What now stands between this version and incorporation?

Style issue - you use highly nonstandart spacing everywhere in the code - would
you consider using blank lines as appropriate in the style guide? Also, your
code obviously needs to be ran through indent before commit, which is probably
going to destroy your ascii art. Also, s/convinient/convenient/ and
s/responce/response/.

I'm not familiar with this part of freeciv at all, but I didn't notice any
fatal problems in the code itself. Later this day I'll hopefully test if it
even works :-).

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* UN*X programmer && admin         * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
* elinks maintainer                * FreeCiv AI hacker
* IRCnet operator
.
Friends are coming and leaving, enemies are increasing.
.