Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Win32+PNG configure.in stuff

To: Andreas Kemnade <akemnade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Win32+PNG configure.in stuff
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 05:08:07 +0000 (WET)

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Andreas Kemnade wrote:

> I have finally got the png stuff for gui-win32 to work stable.

Great! :-)

I should have fixed the 16-bit OS GDI problem on my last PNG patch, but i
didn't have the time to do it. You solved the problem, everything is
working now which is terrific!
If i get some spare time i will try to help you with the Win32 client.
Something so important like this deserves our attention.

Keep up the great work!

---